- SAFETY STANDARD CERTIFIED - Safety protection is our primary concern. This bike helmet passes dual safety tests, CE & CPSC standard certified. It absorbs external pressure caused by crash in activities, reliable and safe.
- EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT - Adjustable chin strap and buckle, make it flexible to fit the size that meets your need, allow the skateboard helmet to stay on the head. A soft chin pad avoids the strap hurting your chin.
- MULTIPLE SPORTS HELMET - The adjustable helmet is suitable for multi-sports activities, skateboard, biking, electric scooter, cycling, stunt scooter, roller skating, and inline skate, fits for men women and kids.
- IMPACT RESISTANCE - The skate helmet is designed for both adults and kids. Adopted with injection ABS shell and EPS foam liner, the hiboy helmet can absorb the impact while the accident occurs and well protect your head.
- STAYING COOL - The helmet has multiple vents, which allow partial air travel into the helmet, enable you to keep cooling while doing sports. We offer 30 days no reason asked money-back guarantee and 12 months warranty. Please feel free to contact us for friendly customer service.
Hiboy Adjustable Helmet
Fits for adults and kids, suitable for multi-sports activities, scooter, skateboard, biking, electric scooter,
cycling, stunt scooters, roller skating, and inline skate!
- Helmet Material: ABS+EPS
- Safety Standard: CPSC and ASTM
- S: 48-54cm 18.9-21.25 inch
- M: 55-58cm 21.5-22.75 inch
- L: 59-61cm 23.25-24 inch
- 1 x Helmet
- 1 x Non-woven Bag
- 1 x User Manual
- This helmet is designed exclusively for skateboarding, cycling, roller-skating, and inline skating. It is not intended for motor vehicles and will not provide adequate safety protection if used during motorsport.
- No helmet can prevent all injuries.
- The helmet is designed to absorb shock by partial destruction of the shell and liner. This damage may not be visible. Therefore, if subjected to a severe blow, the helmet should be destroyed and replaced even if it appears undamaged.
Overall the scooter is powerful and great. The only negative thing I have to say is that the tires get slippery when the scooter is riding on certain surfaces, like sheet metal covers, manholes, or painted signs on the street like crosswalks, etc.-- especially when it's wet outside. I would have preferred if the front tire was replaced with an air tire. Also, the cruise control is a tricky feature when trying to navigate in a city layout.
It’s a nice helmet but it fits a little tight