- Newly Upgraded Wheels - Wanted to fly high in the park? The Hiboy ST-1S Pro Scooter 110mm Alloy Core Wheels can make it possible! 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum core and high rebound Pu wheels will provide you greater wear resistance. Aluminum Core lifetime will be 3 times longer than the Pu wheel core.
- Professionally Riding - You can’t go fast with sticky bearings. Most Trick Scooters feature Abec 5-7 Rated Bearings, but our Scooter is fitted with Abec 9 - the highest precision you can get! Also, we geared up with reinforced V Bars for a stable ride. Now, ride it with confidence and have fun!
- The Envy of The Skatepark - While everyone else rattles around on those other scooters, your kids will look ultra-cool on our Trick Scooters, smooth glide, and multiple color choice! Do you want to ride in style but not sacrificing speed and functionality? Again, Hiboy ST-1S Stunt Scooter is here to match your preference.
- Built Tough Specs - The Trick Scooter is packed with custom components! HIC compression system with sealed bearings makes the scooter more durable and smooth. Highly durable wide T-6061 Aluminum Double Deck. Mn-Steel brake is strong than any other mixed material brakes. Designed for an entry-level rider, who wants to do stunts or freestyle riding. For 8 years and up and teens, adults.
- Effortless Assembly & Pro Service - This Intermediate and Beginner pro scooter comes securely to avoid upset. When it arrives, all you need to do is to tighten the 3-bolts because the ST-1S comes already dialed! With a Complete 6 Month Manufacturing Defect Warranty, plus 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and Customer Service Department for any questions. Order Now Risk-Free.
- Capacity: 220lbs
- Bar: 19.1"W X 21.5"H Steel
- Deck: W3.9" X L19.5" T-6061 Aluminum
- Fork: Steel Fork
- Compression: HIC
- Headset: Integrated Threadless
- Wheels: 110mm, Aluminum Core Wheel
- Bearing: ABEC-9
Such a great scooter for the price!
I can’t review and order that still has not arrived.
Haven’t taken out of box to put together yet. Will advise later