- Comfortable Ride - Benefited by the front and rear shock absorb, 200mm front and rear wheel, and Abec 9 bearings, the T3 kick scooter achieves smooth, fast, easy, and comfortable riding even on rough surfaces and bumpy roads, which can add safety and provide maximum comfort.
- Lightweight & Foldable - With 1-step foot-actuated folding design, The T3 Kick Scooter can be effortlessly folded or unfolded. Easy to carry with one hand or store in the trunk of a car, beneath subway seats, and other compact spaces.
- Level Adjustable Height - A kick scooter that can grow up with you! Superior aluminum-alloy stem designed as three height-adjustable, the Hiboy T3 scooter can correctly position your height, able to accommodate riders of different heights. Perfect for kids 8 up, teenagers, adults.
- Wider Standing Area - The pre-assembly makes the scooter is ready to go when you open the box. Just enjoy! Foot space is wide you can almost both feet side to side. You will never have to worry about slipping or losing balance.
- Easy to Ride - With the rear fender foot brake, you will be safer while you are playing. There is an extra flexible bell in the package for your scooter. When you ride from behind pedestrians, ring your bell and slow down use the rear fender foot brake.
First impression this is my first scooter so I don't have enough background on the many types but with first impression it is well built. I can feel that it is made to be sturdy enough to take on the normal streets and sidewalks. It was easy to assemble. Just be careful to check all screws and make sure it is tight because the teal one I bought for my son the front wheel was loose. But it was a easy fix just tighten the screws and make sure everything is in working order. The bell is super cute too I really like that feature. I took it for a quick spin around my neighborhood just to make sure it was working well. The shocks are good over bumps and the large wheels helps go over the uneven pavements. I am a adult 5'1 170lbs and it is the perfect size for me. It can go up taller so I think it can handle a 6ft tall person as well. I choose the scooter because it is easy to control and burns alot more calories than a bike. I will be riding it more and will update on how it performs at the park. It was surprisingly a large scooter I thought it'd be smaller like the little kiddie ones but no it's made to be ridden by all ages. I like how it is sleek and the design is not too flashy or childish. This is a scooter I wouldn't mind taking with me when I go to the bay area on my travels too!
My son loves this scooter, the durability and look of this scooter has made him and I very happy.
Nice scooter. My son is 7 and he has been enjoying it. It’s durable and well made. Easy to assemble
My son love his scooter. I tested it around and it drives really smooth. Great quality scooter. Extremely easy to put together. My 6 year old is able to use it as well as I can.
Purchased as a Christmas gift for our son. He loves it and always comments how smooth it rides. Better then what we expected. Our 8 year old loves it as well our teenage son